How You Can Help
First thing’s first: Creative Commons Singapore isn’t a business or society etc. (not that there’s anything wrong with those).
Creative Commons Singapore is perhaps best described as a grassroots-driven initiative. By people who are passionate about the idea of a Creative Commons and promoting a participatory culture.
Here are some ways you can help:
- Tell us about your CC licensed works. If you’ve adopted the CC license in any way, we’ll gladly feature your CC works at this blog.
- Highlight CC content produced in Singapore. Help recognise and propagate CC in the Singapore community. Email/ leave a comment if you come across authors, musicians, bloggers who produce and share their works under the Creative Commons license [idea from Kevin Lim].
- Organise and/ or report on events that promote Creative Commons. They don’t have to be large events. It could be a talk, a jamming session, a classroom setting… any event that relates to Creative Commons. And yeah, we’d like highlight it here.
- Share your ideas about how to promote Creative Commons. Blog about it. Better yet, act on it! [idea from Kevin Lim]
- Ask about Creative Commons! Enuff said :)
The list is by no means exhaustive. Feel free to leave a comment and we’ll add it to the list.